2011 – 2012 Coffeehouses

Note: This is a previous season concert. The current season is 2018-2019.

Mary Beth Carreiro

Mary Beth Carreiro

Time & Place
Friday, February 24, 2012 @ 7:00 pm
2510 N. Armistead Ave.
Hampton, VA 23666
Admission
Admission is by donation ($5 suggested).
Refreshments will be provided for sale.

Mary Beth Carriero will be the featured performer for Songwriters' Night at the February Coffeehouse on 24th. Mary Beth is an accomplished singer, songwriter and guitarist. She draws on her experiences as a grandmother, mother, wife, 2nd grade teacher, lover of chocholate and local history to craft her original songs. She will be performing with members of the Tidwater Songwriters' Association.

Vincent Bogan

Vincent Bogan

Vincent Bogan is orignially from Point Pleasant Beach, N.J. where his family was in the "head boat" fishing business. His music interests started in high school with friends in a rock band in the mid sixties. He taught myself to play piano to figure out chords for songs that the played and eventually drifted into writing. He has written and made a few "albums" with his brothers over the years. He noted that "I love most kinds of music and try to capture a "style' to keep it fun. It is one of the few I'll continue to pursue for years". Vince is a member of the local folk group The Lost Soles who performed at the Coffeehouse last September.

Adrian Whitcomb

Adrian Whitcomb

Adrian Whitcomb has been a part of the TFFM Coffeehouse Songwriters' Night for the past four years. He has performed at the open mic at the Venue on 35TH Street in Norfolk more than forty times, rarely repeating any of his numerous songs. Many of Adrian’s songs contain a quite satisfying mixture of both serious message and a humorous means of delivering that message. Known for creating songs for special occasions that sound like they’ve been around forever, Adrian engages in a variety of styles from folk to country to light rock.

Debbie Lass

Debbie Lass

Debbie Lass is a local writer and photographer who will be performing her original poetry. She considers "poetry a gift of love".