2013 – 2014 Coffeehouses

Note: This is a previous season concert. The current season is 2017-2018.

Tina Micula, Joey Wood, and Vince Bogan

Tina Micula, Joey Wood, and Vince Bogan

Time & Place
Friday, January 24, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
2510 N. Armistead Ave.
Hampton, VA 23666
Admission
Admission is by donation ($5 suggested).
Refreshments will be provided for sale.

Tina Micula is known for expressing her social consciousness in her songs, including her “Lament for the Gulf of Mexico.” “I see music as a vehicle that can heal, inspire and change people for the better. One thing I love doing is performing at nursing homes and watching the miracle of music at work. I love to make my live performances as interactive as possible. It makes it more fun for me and the audience.” As of late, Tina has lent her songwriting talents to help the homeless.

Joey Wood is an accomplished singer, rhythm guitar player and songwriter who has been writing songs and performing locally for many years. His songs are about living and loving life to the fullest. You will notice his musical influences, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan and Jimmy Buffett, in his music.

Vincent Bogan’s music interests started in high school with friends in a rock band in the mid-sixties. He taught myself to play piano to figure out chords for songs that the played and eventually drifted into writing. He has written and made a few "albums" with his brothers over the years. He noted that "I love most kinds of music and try to capture a "style' to keep it fun. It is one of the few I'll continue to pursue for years". Vince is a member of the local folk group The Lost Soles.